Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i'm a newbie hoping to get some advice and help so i can service my G6 and some ideas on modifications. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks waterfowler76.

714 is the phone number area code for where i live in so. cal., i couldn't think of anything better :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
714? Is that like Orange County? It sounds familiar. I'm from the 909 district up here in Southern Cali.

Welcome to the club!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
thanks waterfowler76.

714 is the phone number area code for where i live in so. cal., i couldn't think of anything better :)
Well since I asked you, I'll tell you why I asked;
back in the day,1980-1990, my stoner buddies would take qualudes for fun and on the pill was stamped "714" so my generation warshiped the number 714 like some folks display the weed leaf.
I am a surviver of two qualudes:D

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
haha awesome Geewhiz!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes in the OC district. ah yes, the 909 district, i use to live in the 909 district (Corona) years ago. thanks solidhadriel.

LMAO, I never knew that 714 meant that....very funny geewhiz. no wonder you asked about the 714.

·
Registered
3 Posts
New owner from Tx/Ne. Recently purchased 06 G6 as a replacement for a totaled out 2002 cougar for my daughter. 43000 miles and serveral issues already. Hope this is not a lemon!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
My G6 is an '05 GT just over 43k miles and i've not had any issues other than brake pad replacement/rotors ground and fuel injectors changed to help with a few rough starts, other than that, no problems really. I've heard of people with leaky sunroofs and water in the backseats of the coupes, but I think sedans have less problems in the G6 line

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Alreet! I'm familiar with the 714 (area code, not the happy pills) since my wife's brother & family live in Anaheim and we get out to see them most every year :) Lots of good stuff out there that we don't have in backwoods NJ - Krispy Kreme, Jack In The Box, In-N-Out, Weinerschnitzel :banana: It's funny because you'd think SoCal would be the health food & tofu capital but my goodness there's a donut shop on almost every corner out there :))

Oh and speaking of drug numerology, I noticed a very happy coincidence a few weeks ago at work whereby one of our small clients had to do random drug testing at a charge to them of $35 per person. 12 people were tested during the year, making for a total expense of {drum roll (har!)} $420 :bandit:

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome to the club!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts