Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm sure I'll be checking out this forum all the time. I just purchased my first car which is an '06 G6 GT. I'm picking it up on Saturady and I'm pretty pumped.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
AAaaaahhhhh the 3.5. Sedan or Coupe? Color?? Be sure and take lots of pix.
Youll want them later on....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AAaaaahhhhh the 3.5. Sedan or Coupe? Color?? Be sure and take lots of pix.
Youll want them later on....
It's a 4 door sedan. Black. I find it's really sharp in black.
It came off a lease and has 28,000km (17,400 mi). I believe it has most options for an 06 GT - leather, pwr seats, heated seats (cold Canadian climate), sun roof and chrome wheels.
I want to treat it right and enjoy the ride. I'll let you all know how it is and I'll be sure to take some pictures on Saturday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok.....where are dem pix at???
Now you'll have to excuse how dirty the car is. We've had a good does of winter weather here lately so I'm all covered in salt dust. :mad:
Now what shall I do to modify??...budgets suck!! First thing is a set of floor mats.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wanna buy my brand new blue ones?

I would. I think I'll get some black ones. It would be sweet to get some black ones with chrome looking accents to keep with the theme of the interior. But I think I'll just get a set that's good for collecting the snow and slush for now and then switch back to my stock carpet once the weather changes:banana:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Now you'll have to excuse how dirty the car is. We've had a good does of winter weather here lately so I'm all covered in salt dust. :mad:
Now what shall I do to modify??...budgets suck!! First thing is a set of floor mats.
Grrrr no more snow - just no more snow.... hope you enjoy your 6er.. I know I do mine - welcome to another Ontario person too :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts