Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Hello and fascia question

4K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  zenish 
#1 ·
This is my first post and I learning how this site works. It seems a little complicated.

I have a 2008 G6 GT hardtop convertible, dark blue metallic, factory chrome wheels, 3.9 V6, and an ivory interior.

The car is high mileage (120K), but in very good condition. I want to upgrade it a bit and keep it for "convertible weather" driving. It's already a sharp car but I want to give it a bit more "bling".

One upgrade I am trying to make has me stumped. I want to find the front fascia/bumper cover that has both the deep-set upper grills and the two piece lower grill. I have the NOS chrome lower grills, deep set upper trim rings, and matching upper grills. My car has the standards upper grills that are almost flush with the fascia, not deep set.

The part I can't find and no one can come with the part number is the fascia/bumper cover that keeps the two piece lower grills but has the deep set upper grills.

Some sources say this was the "First design" for 2009, the "Second design" split the lower grill into three parts. Other sources say what I am looking for was part of a dealer installed "chrome package" that ended in 2008. In either case, no one can come with the the part number and the "real story".

Can anyone tell me the correct part number for what I am looking for and where I might find it?

I have a picture of a car equipped with what I want but it is a picture in a dealer lot with the dealer information attached to the car. Can I post that picture or is it "against the rules"?

Thanks for any information you may know about this hard to find fascia!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.