Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im luke im new to pontiac's my previous cars were a modded 2000 civic si and toyota camry, and now i have a 2006 G6 GTP Coupe its my friends old car and i love its got decent power good sounding exaust, im open for any ?S

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea mane haha sorry been awhile sense ive been on forum kinda nervous lol its got full exaust the guy told him the exaust brand was turbo, but heres what i want to know its an auto but is there anyway that i could rev over 4 grand in park jw i didant know if there was a way to by pass the computer or something?

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
the car your using is your friends?...

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome, and I think it used to belong to his friend Dav3

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Hello Luke, welcome to the site and congrats on purchasing an AMERICAN car! I bought my G6 GTP coupe brand new in 06 and it still puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it; which is almost every day! You will have to post up some pics so we can check it out. I would like to see some pics or a video of the exhaust.

·
Registered
113 Posts
:cool: HI

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the car your using is your friends?...
no man it was I bought it from him its mine now hes buying a new v6 camaro lol, anyways anybody know were i can get a front license plate that says GTP? ive looked at the stores on here and i cant find a plate at any of those stores?

·
Registered
346 Posts
no man it was I bought it from him its mine now hes buying a new v6 camaro lol, anyways anybody know were i can get a front license plate that says GTP? ive looked at the stores on here and i cant find a plate at any of those stores?
Camaro??? Pfffftttt

Welcome :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to driving a real car!!! Sorry I had to, anyways you'll really enjoy it. I have a 6 speed gtp and I have to say I love it. thats coming from a cobalt ss/sc and a modded grand prix! still have my grand prix gtp though! good luck and welcome again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts