Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dan. I have a 2007 G6 V6 that I got in april 07. Just found this forum. Been checking it out lately it seems pretty helpful and awesome!

I never figured there would be a G6 forum but thats rad!

So hello fellow G6 owners!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got that blue gold crystal metallic one. I like that one. The color seems to change in various lights! I am in Saint Cloud Minnesota.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess they did! I have it! I love that thing. to me it was the closest thing to having a convertible. Open all windows and the pano roof, pretty close to the same for half the cost

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Wow....Got any pix??? I ordered the Pano with mine but the fleet salesman checked the regular sun roof cause he didnt think I wanted to pay the extra $1200 (I think thats how much it was...its been a few years) for it. I didnt know till it cam in and I was like "HEEYYYYY".....but the G6 was sooo purty I couldnt say no to buying it.

They also didnt make any electric Blue G6 Convertibles but I have seen one.
I know cause that was what I wanted but it wasnt an option.
I was proven wrong last year....well I should say they at least made ONE! lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no pics as of yet. I never really got around to taking any...yet. But I will. its winter time so it covered in salt right now. I had a decked out 2004 cavalier LS sport coupe before. I initially got the G6 because I had a kid and the coupe thing was starting to suck so needed a sedan and the G6 was one of the best looking sedans out there. Anyway I will definitely take pics soon maybe this spring or summer after I get it detailed. I love having pics of my cars!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. its good to be here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts