Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Hello everyone

786 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  RichHomieTee 
#1 ·
I just joined a few days ago. I have a 07' V6 Pontiac G6. It is my fist car and I had for over a year now, started with maybe 148,889 miles and now 151,1932 miles. Since I was inspired by My Summer Car, a video game were you assemble a car from 1975 in 1999, I took every opportunity to fix what ever I could on my car. From door lock pins to starters, if there was anything wrong with my car I had it fixed and ready to drive within hours. I still have the car now but I've been hearing the suspension in the front squeaking, probably loose bolts in the front suspension, and the loud hum of the brake pads. I'm also starting to notice the slow drain of my coolant which I think is the coolant crossover gasket, but I'm not sure. The only part about my car that bothers me the most is the rust. Its not major but it slowly creeping its way up from the rocker panels and tiny spots here and there. I really want to fix this car and renew the appearance but I don't know if I should since it is well over 10 years old. I'm seeking for any advice or suggestions on what I should do.

P.S. I did not know there was a website this dedicated to one car type. Thanks whoever founded it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.