Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Brad. i drive a 06 g6 sedan. as my username suggests i pretty much just work sleep and drive. even though this is my first car i love it and will probably end up driving this car until the engine falls out and then put it back in and drive some more.

the only mods i have done so far is debadged and updating the headunit with an alpine cde-126bt. i am working on getting an amp and subs.

mods for the future (when i get more money)
CAI
new exhaust (not sure which yet)
im not really sure what else i wanna do. possible suggestions??

i will check out other posts and members rides to get a better idea of what i might want.

·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
Welcome!

Sent from my MB520

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh sorry forgot a few things when i did this at 3am :rolleyes:

i have the 3.5l v6 its stealth gray metallic. i want to tint the windows but the only problem is delawares tint laws so im gonna try to get a waiver to get around it. as for the rims im gonna wait to get those until after i get the car sounding like i want it. once it warms up a bit im going to work on more of the outer appearence. any suggestions on the headlights?

·
Registered
34 Posts
From Dover

Hey man welcome saw u from Delaware where about? I live and work in Dover I have a grey four door gt with loud pipes so if u ever in Dover u might have seen me if u close to Dover or ever around have to meet up message me if u want and I'll text u my number

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking at the EE with the black housing and CRABs when I get more money. Gotta repaint a portion of my back passenger door now though someone scraped it in the parking lot of my work and left no note.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts