Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes hello from detroit home of GM Performance and well know fellon Kwame Kilpatric lol!!! i hate that guy... anyways i have a new 2008 G6 i will have pictures of it up soon. I have the Chrome package with the crome door handles recessed grill inserts and 17" wheels i have already changed the entire stereo system out and put in a new kenwood excelon system -head unit with drivers info center display dash kit, 3 pair of speakers mids and tweeters in the doors and 6x9s in the back, 2 amps and a sub if anyone needs help or ideas on what to do with their car i will be happy to help

thanks

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
yes hello from detroit home of GM Performance and well know fellon Kwame Kilpatric lol!!! i hate that guy... anyways i have a new 2008 G6 i will have pictures of it up soon. I have the Chrome package with the crome door handles recessed grill inserts and 17" wheels i have already changed the entire stereo system out and put in a new kenwood excelon system -head unit with drivers info center display dash kit, 3 pair of speakers mids and tweeters in the doors and 6x9s in the back, 2 amps and a sub if anyone needs help or ideas on what to do with their car i will be happy to help

thanks

I have the Kenwood speakers too! LUV'M (w/ a 4X90 amp)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts