Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
josh13
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Joshua. I've had my G6 Gt Coupe for about a year now. I've decided to keep it for a ong time and plan to really personalize it. any ideas?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome. It depends on if you want to go for cosmetic, performance, or both. The racingling STB is a must. Wheels and tires, CRAB intake, exhaust, tune, headlights, tail light tint... Check out the "members rides" for more ideas, but there are a few to give you an idea!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club bud! There are several sections of this forum that have mods that other people have done that could help you with making decisions on doing those or branching it off and coming up with some cool ideas never done before! I recommend tint and HIDS before anything tho! lol

·
josh13
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was really thinking about carbon fiber wrapping my hood and trunk too. i've seen in on other cars but not on a G6. Thanks guys for the ideas

·
Fly like a G6
37 Posts
Hey man nice to see someone else from Kentucky...I'm in western Ky myself. Welcome to the site. You should paint your calipers for sure ;) I did already.

·
josh13
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man. Where at in western Kentucky. I went through an extensive list of upgrades for my car. going to cost me around 2,000 ,so i'm saving up big time. But as soon as i get the hammer head spoiler I'm getting the hood trunk, roof, and spoiler wrapped in 3M's higher grade carbon fiber vinyl.

·
Fly like a G6
37 Posts
I live in Graves county close to Paducah Kentucky. Sounds like you have a ways to go for modding lol. I hope to Dynamat mine to get rid of some rattle noises from the bass from my speakers.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Welcome to the site! Plenty of collective knowledge and ideas here! Really the options for customizing and modding are endless!
Check out G6Performance.com too A lot of useful info there too. Especially when it comes to performance mods.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts