Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my name is Nick and I just recently purchased a 2009 Pontiac G6 GXP sedan.. I just graduated high school starting my first year of college and can't wait to see what the world has to offer. I ran across the site and saw how nice the people on here appeared to be so i decided to register! I am going to post pics in the member's rides section so please comment!

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome To The Club Bud!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Dude, we're in almost the same boat. haha. This will be my second year of college...come this fall. Got my '09 G6 GT just the other day. Your lucky for having such an awesome car right outta highschool! :bigok: (Yeah, I know, some kids drive new mercedes and beamers in highschool... spoiled brats. lol )

·
Registered
346 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome!!

I drove a Dodge Spirit (think uprated K-car) through high school and college. Bought it for $1K off of a relative who was parting out. I threw on 160K in the six years I owned it with minimal problems. My philosophy was that if I parked a crappy car that no one wanted outside of a bar, they'd leave it alone. And, it worked! Unlike my previous ride that was written off from vandalism (2 year old 325I).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts