Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, my wife owns a white 09 gt with the 3.5 motor. We live out in cali and have had the car for about a year and a half. Well its starting to have a couple of issues and i may be in the need for some advice soon.

I have a 1964 olds jetstar, a 1990 cutlass supreme international, and a 2001 grand prix gtp. I go by my gtp screen name on all the car forums im part of. Im gald to be part of another community. I'll post up some pics of the car later.

Thanks in advance for any help and if you live in or near the sf bay area hit me up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome :)

These guys are real helpful. I just joined about a month ago when I picked up my G6. You don't have the negative condescending feedback when you ask a common question like a lot of forums have. I give it 5 *

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome to the club bud! If you need anything me or one of the other moderators will be more than willing to help if the other memebers here dont beat us to it! BTW car sounds real nice! Post pictures!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some pics of the g6, its the wife's so no mods as i have scared her with my gp gtp and modding, and she has broken a factory wheel already. These pics are old and the car is dirty. The mods are a k&n drop in and some michelin sport polit a/s. damn good tire on my gtp and het g6. If you pics of my other cars just ask, but im not here to talk about them, too much lol j/k

Yeah those tires gone, damn handkooks

So is the wheel pictured here

Also it was sold as an 09 has an 09 owners manual and a pink slip but the front doesnt look like other 09s, why?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts