Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
tinker
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a 2007 G6 base model since early 2008. I've had several issues, most notably with the EPS which is finally getting fixed tomorrow! As far as I know, my year is the last of the G6 line to get this recall. I've been driving with messed up power steering for a couple of years. Mechanics all claimed they couldn't replicate the problem. I went so far as to replace my steering column ($350 down the drain).

So, tomorrow, getting all 3 recalls on my car serviced. After that, new suspension, new tires, new brakes and a new serpentine belt. Those're the problems I have. Afterward I plan on upgrading the wheels, the headlights, replace the rear deck speakers (blown, the front two were recently replaced), custom dash panels, and a bunch of little fun stuff.

I also plan on replacing the exhaust system and maybe adding a cold air intake down the line and obviously a tuning at the same time so my car will still run. Anyway, that's me, that's my car.

·
Vendor
256 Posts
Hello and welcome to the club! Nice to have you here. Snap some pics when you get a chance. You'll find just about anything you might have questions about there. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts