Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...just wanted to intro myself here...
im a 21 yr old Male from southside Chicago, IL.
i bought a 2006 Pontiac G6 V6 in January.
It is black sedan with ebony cloth interior and a 4 stage panaramic sun roof. No 6 cd changer. I have a little wood grain and some chrome in the inside as well. No spoiler.
I am going to get some upgradable accessories for it to make it luxerious as possible ^_^ im lovin' it standard anyway.
I have already bought the fog-toned front light covers and chrome window trim or the top half. Might install that on this weekend. Ill try and get some before and after pix up on here ^_^.
Some other things i want to do with the car are get some 20" chrome rims and black brake light covers when they are available.
On ebay i saw they had a chrome emergency brake accessroy but i didnt buy it and i havent seen it since >_< so maybe thatll become available again soon.
OH YA and tints...wanna get some pretty dark tints to match the car. Only problem is in the city the cops dont care but if you are in the suburbs and get stoppd i might get ticketed -_- this is only for the front windows though...but its just i think if i only get the back ones tinted and not the front itll look funky.
ANYWHO just introducing myself and stating what i have and this is why im here ^_^

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Welcome. :) Go with 18" wheels, then you don't have to ride on 'rubberband' tires.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i live in the city.. i got stopped in the suburbs.. the cop did a u-turn and pulled me over at 9 on a sunday morning.. $110 ticket.. the tint meter said my tint was 9% all around.. so i guess that's pretty dark

1 - 3 of 3 Posts