Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Dustin and I own a 2007 G6 GT Convertible. I like the car so far, looking for some light mods nothing too crazy. This is my daily driver, as I am in the middle of building my 2010 Lancer right now, to which I got up to around 250whp at 7psi. So im ready to take a break from performance with the g6 and try and get nice clean ride on the outside. I have been viewing the forum here throughout the day, and searching the net for different parts. To be honest I am having a hard time finding parts for this car. Looking for Coilovers, all I see are Eibach Springs. Only CAI i can find is K&N. How does the exterior match up with the GTP, are the parts interchangable. Lookin to learn some stuff about the g6. Im sure you guys can help. All in all im look for a "Hella Flush" Ride before summer hits, haha.

·
G6's resident led guru
1,058 Posts
i don't know if springs will work for the convertible and yes the gtp and gxp stuff is interchangeable. look at crab intakes they're way better than the k&n a member on the site here makes them. there's eagle eyes headlights which are halo headlights and are awesome. anything else just ask

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome bud and anything that you might need like stated above ideas can always been thrown out to you!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Yep suspension mods are NOT recommended on the vert because of the weight distribution requirements needed to allow for both when the top is up and when it's down.

CRABs, GT-R & Eagle Eyes yes!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I will be HellaFlush within a few months. As well as supercharged.

But anyways, for intake go with CRABS. you can get a WAMS tune to get it running of 91 or 93 octane for a boost in power.
I found coilovers for the Saab 9-3 (same platform) as well as a how-to for install including modifications. I know it'll work on the 4 door. No idea about the 2 door. let alone the 2 door coupe. I'm sure you can still try em but it's completely on you and can't be too great. Like DropTop said. It's not recommended...

I'm also in the processes of finding good wheels. Although its front wheel drive i'll be getting a wider offset in the rear and it'll have a great stance when i'm done. haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts