Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just bought a 2008 G6 GT and stumbled across your website while looking for some seat covers. Looks like a really helpful place.

Live in the Toronto, Ontario area and looking forward to checking out some G6 meets in the area if there are any this summer.

and....Merry Christmas :)

-ZS-

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Ha forget the summer there's a Niagra Falls deal on Jan. 15 :shiver: The thread's around here somewhere - check the Regional section for details. Unfortunately I'm a little far away; the tales from the last meet there are still legendary :beer:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
08 GT? Awesome!!! What color?
Coupe, sedan or vert??
Black
Coupe
Leather
Sunroof
All the trimmings

I wasn't really looking for a car right now, but my 02 GolfTDI with 501,000Kms decided that was enough...lol.

I didn't know what to get and hadn't really thought of another Pontiac since an 85 GrandAm winter beater i had years ago.

When I saw the G6 on the lot, i new i had found the car for me. I had to have it. I thought my modding days ended over 3 years ago when someone stole my 90LX Mustang after 7 years of working on it.
I intend to stay alittle more in control then last time....ya right ;) :rolleyes:

Here's a couple of pics from the dealer ad.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice!! so whats the first mod?
Not sure yet. The first thing i want to change is those fake wood pieces inside on the center console and around the door controls. Prolly just sand and paint those to match the rest of the interior. I don't think i'll do too much before summer. Maybe an audio upgrade at the most.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts