Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The New Guy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im new to G6 owners club. Just bought my white 2006 G6 GTP last night. Car has 81k miles and feels like its never been ridden rough, hybrid tranny and a 3.9 motor means I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this car. I will post pics as soon as i get her washed up and lookin nice, no real plans for mods yet but I'm sure that will change quick!
:D

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, and welcome to the site! I am sure you will lover your GTP as much as I do mine! I bought it brand new in 06 and now have over 104,000 on it and it still drives like a dream!

·
05 G6
101 Posts
Welcome

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Of course its never been driven rough, never been floored - wot. All highway driven miles, except for going to church when the 90 year old lady ( who used to own it ) would go every Sunday. Just like every other g6.

JP! PICS and coupe or sedan? todo mod list?

·
The New Guy
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh I'm sure it's been at wot lol how can you not take a car this fun to wot lol! It's a coupe and so far all I'm planing is to tint windows and tint tail lights, maybe a de-badge but I'm not sure. Anyone know how a tuned muffler sounds on the car, beastly? Rice? Pix are coming as soon as I can take some good ones!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Exhausts sound great on these cars, you can check out some systems on you tube to decide what you want. The only production system I know of with dual outlets is the GT-R, other then that you will find some custom systems like mine and Jetmech's. Mine is a true dual system with twin magnaflow mufflers.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the site! Nice car choice!!! I wish I had a ride as awesome!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts