Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, My Name Is Kennedy, I Just Got A G6 About Two Months Ago Replacing An Oldsmobile Intrigue. UPGRADE : ) Im Beginning To Make Modifications To It But Dont Have Too Much Money Right Now To Do So. Currently Im Waiting For A Nice Day To Tint The Headlights And Tails, And Put A Pontiac Banner On The Windsheild. Oh And Also Take The Dealers Annoying Advertisements Off The Car!

Thats About It. I Dont Have Any Pictures Yet, The Weather Has Just Been Getting Nice Recently, And The 6 Needs To Be Cleaned. Ill Try For Pictures This Weekend : )

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, Welcome, I'm doing the same as well, just got it in Feb.... there is a lot you can do with next to no money......... [ nusolis ] on ebay sells laser cut window tint for $37.00...... or you can pay $300 at a tint shop........

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, Welcome, I'm doing the same as well, just got it in Feb.... there is a lot you can do with next to no money......... [ nusolis ] on ebay sells laser cut window tint for $37.00...... or you can pay $300 at a tint shop........

thanks for the suggestion. ill probably go with that idea eventually!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing like buying a new car to drain your finances!! lol
haha you;re telling me. im already picking and choosing jobs that pay more money haha. im puttin my two weeks in today ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts