Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 2007 g6 GTP 3.6 ad was looking into getting a intake. I hear a lot of people have CRABS intake and looked on there website and was just wondering if I should get it and which option I should get and what the fpu is, should I get the fpu or is it not worth the extra 150. Another question is it easy to install your self and is option 3 the correct option I want, my car I all stock with about 26000 on it. Thank you Matt!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Okay so get option 3 and the fpu? And does it fit on any engine size? And is it easy to install yourself? And one more thing about maintaining it, do u have to like change the filter at all? And the fpu is sold out so can I just buy it without the fpu for now? Sorry I'm new to all this

·
Registered
72 Posts
Okay so get option 3 and the fpu? And does it fit on any engine size? And is it easy to install yourself? And one more thing about maintaining it, do u have to like change the filter at all? And the fpu is sold out so can I just buy it without the fpu for now? Sorry I'm new to all this
Yes get Option 3 + FPU. And yes, Robert (Lampoon, the famous one who makes the Crab intake will talk to you all about it before your purchase). And yes it is easy to install yourself, there is also a instruction guide somewhere that I would have to find for you if you want. And yes the K&N filter that comes with it is an oiled filter, which means it will have to be cleaned, but I will be getting an Afe dry filter for mine soon (doesn't require oil). And the FPU is NOT sold out. He just hasn't updated that website in forever. Just go to the contact tab on that website and start talking to Pooners. He will get you everything you need. To clarify, you can STILL GET the FPU lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts