Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 4 sliding windows idk how to call it.... panoramic or moonroof or wtever... the thing is that is stopd working... it wont open at all!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
does it run or does it try to open and doesn't. If it doesn't move at all then it is a fuse or maybe the motor, if it does open sun but not like it should then the frame assembly is broken and you need to get the whole assembly replaced. I had the same problem with mine dealer priced it at $1600 in parts and labor. Sorry to hear all of this hope that it's just a fuse or motor, it'll be a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It tries to open but it doesn't man.... the plastic cover moves bak and forth but da roof won't.... how can I kno If its a fuse m which one

·
Registered
80 Posts
are there any sounds from it, you should be able to hear the motor trying to go if not then fuse idk which one right now I would have to go look for sure or its the motor. If you hear the motor or if the glass moves even a little bit then your track is probably broken.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are there any sounds from it, you should be able to hear the motor trying to go if not then fuse idk which one right now I would have to go look for sure or its the motor. If you hear the motor or if the glass moves even a little bit then your track is probably broken.
yea it makes a sound like if it wants to open but doesn't and glass moves jus a lil

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would say the track is broken then, sorry it sucks having a gorgeous sunroof and not be able to use it. look at car-part.com to find one cheaper if you still want it replaced

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say the track is broken then, sorry it sucks having a gorgeous sunroof and not be able to use it. look at car-part.com to find one cheaper if you still want it replaced
Hopefully is jus dat.... ima search on the web and see wat i can find... i really miss da roof :( its perfect time to show it off here in south Tx. thnx for the help... thnx :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts