Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Courtney :]
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll I am covered in greese as I type and I am having an issue on how to connect the vacuum line onto the silicone elbow (that came from the CRABS kit) connected to the throttle body... Anyone? Farris? Buler? THANKS!!!

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nevermind, found a picture.. :]

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is pretty easy.. some parts are annoying but all together easy ;]

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did 95% of it myself.. a few things were harder than expected so he helped... but I tried my best ;] and he took a picture of it sitting in the engine bay of his car and said "you need to get your car checked, it gave mine crabs..." LMAO :p

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got crabs!!!!

Photo1687.jpg

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys I love the look... I painted my calipers all by myself today.. Penelope.. YES ALL BY MYSELF, no man to help me ;].. But when he got home from work he wanted to "check and make sure my lugnuts were tight enough" and he broke one of them.. He broke the threds off right in the hole :[ So he will be fixing that tomorrow but until then I get to rub in his face the fact that I did all them by myself and then he messed it up :] lol I kid, I kid!!

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Thanks guys I love the look... I painted my calipers all by myself today.. Penelope.. YES ALL BY MYSELF, no man to help me ;].. But when he got home from work he wanted to "check and make sure my lugnuts were tight enough" and he broke one of them.. He broke the threds off right in the hole :[ So he will be fixing that tomorrow but until then I get to rub in his face the fact that I did all them by myself and then he messed it up :] lol I kid, I kid!!
lol thats awesome! cheers for you!!:beer: maybe next time he'll take your word for it next time and not screw up the ride :p when need pics!

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BAHAHAHA Penelope lets hope so .. pics will be up soon, I promise :]

·
Slick Black Pontiac
151 Posts
What color did you go with?

As far as breaking wheel studs and lug nuts goes, its easier than you might think to overdo it and break them:rolleyes:

·
08 G6 GT
95 Posts
Awesome job! Really love the blue on it.

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What color did you go with?

As far as breaking wheel studs and lug nuts goes, its easier than you might think to overdo it and break them:rolleyes:
I went with blue and I know, he fixed it but it was the point that I did it all by myself and then he came through and broke it, bahaha and Wisninerfan, Thanks, I try :D

·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha I know right! And yes everything is good :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts