Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a g6 2006 model sedan off my sister as my first car and it had littlee bumper damage and scratches on the paint have had it for 6 months now and 5 days ago at school.got sideswiped by a white f-250 and my g6 all black little to say I need 2 new doors a.new front.bumper and a new paint job insurance from the guy who hit me is paying bit I am wondering if a 2009.5 front bumper will it on my g6 or how will I make one fit?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
The bumper will fit. But you'll have to buy all the small inserts and pieces separately and it will add up. But it can be done.

·
Registered
158 Posts
i have my stock 2007 bumper, i can paint it your color if you end up not going with the 2009 bumper. I can also fill in the license plate holes if you would like. It also comes with fog lights and all grilles. p.m. me if you are interested. I work at a dealership body shop so the paint is top quality stuff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont need a paint job on it im just looking for a used 09 bumper it can be scratched not cracked or damaged that bad because the person who hit me is paying for a new paint job for the entire car ive found 09 oem but they lack grill inserts and those are harder to find then the bumper so far since I started looking

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I found this on the ebay
This eBay Listing

This will fit, but you still need to purchase the upper and lower grill inserts. I don't know if your old uppers will fit. You would also have to buy the fog lights if you want that too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you still willing to sell it? I have a 2008 G6 sedan, got into a horrible fender bender. my front bumper is all cracked and damaged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts