Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone broke one of mine. I ordered a new set but they don't fit right. I've just found out that there is a possibility of a ctf package? Can someone explain to me what the ctf package is and how do i find out if I've got it. Thanks guys!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I'm not sure what the CTF package is. It's my understanding that all G6s use the same headlights, regardless of year or body style. Some headlights have different lenses but they're generally the same shape and fitment.

I found online that there are headlights with ctf and without ctf package, but I can't seem to find what they mean by that. The closest I can come to figuring out is that the CTF package was offered on the 2009 and 2010 models. I don't see Lights With CTF package listed for older cars...

Hopefully that helps some. How doesn't it fit, what seems to be the hold up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The headlights in these cars can be a pain. Even the stock headlights can fit funny when they are taken out and put back in. Just wiggle them until they go back into place. Not sure about the CTF package though...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Did you get them from a dealer? I ordered "stock" headlights off ebay and they didn't fit right. Did some digging and found out they're made by a completely different 3rd party company and we're different.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts