Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ordered 2 sets of these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PONTIAC-12-RED-LED-STRIP-LIGHTS-INTERIOR-EXTERIOR-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem255e88b1b1QQitemZ160499806641QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories (one set for front and one for back) and i am not very good with all of this modding. Does anyone have a suggestion on how would be the easiest way of installing these making it look clean? I would prefer the lights to turn on whenever the dome and map lights turn on when i open the door or when i turn the nob by the steering wheel.

·
Registered
911 Posts
i installed my interior led's that are similar to yours under the plastic backing on the two front seats (for the rear footwells) and under the dash for the fronts. i ran the wires from the back two strips under the center console and the front ones straight to the console under the radio (where the fusebox is on the passenger side). there is a quick how-to posted by born2ski on here somewhere to wire it correctly so they turn on with the doors opening.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts