Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had my phone's memory card on this area and it fell into where the gear changes and slid underneath the cup holder area. Is there any easy access to getting underneath to this area? I have important stuff I need on the card.

Or can I take it somewhere?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you pull the four circles out? And are the bolts directly behind the cirlces? I do see two screws near the cup holders.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so I got the four circles out and took out the bolts. The center thing only lifts up and the memory card is so small that I can not see it. Do the panels where the bolts are come off or is it just one big piece? I had thrown some change down there to see if things could fall down there and I managed to pick up some of the change by sticking my hand in there. I'm guessing the card fell deeper or is covered by change and I can't see it.

If I take it to a dealer, would they be able to take the center thing out?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And there isn't a possible way for the memory card to fall so deep that it would fall out from under the car?
Sorry I'm a girl and clueless about a car.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The whole center console is one piece. If you remove your shifter nob you should be able to pull it right up, assuming you disconnect the cig lighter power.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts