Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a g6 gt 3.5L for my first car and I wanted to put on a new exhaust that adds to the performance and sound, i know nothing about cars...lol , the guy at autozone said I need to know my pipe size...what is it lol and any suggestions for upgrades? Please and thank you

-chase

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,354 Posts
Stock is 2-1/4".

Look up classic performance GT-R exhaust via google. Buy it. You will be happy.
Its bolt on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i got that one i would need a dual cut out on my rear bumper, where can i find one of those? speaking of bumpers, what about a whole body kit :D, and thanks for the help.

-chase

·
5,354 Posts
All you would need is a dual out back GTP valance. I bought mine from the dealership for about $80. You need the part number?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
okay cool, im waiting for the company that made the body kit for the concept gxp to release their sedan version then I'm going to add the CAB intake and pipes, the GTR exhaust, and a performance chip if they make them...any more tips? thanks for all the help

·
5,354 Posts
No chips for our cars....get a used ECM/PCM somewhere (like eBay)
and then send it to Chris to add your VIN and a tune then you can swap them out at your leisure

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
^^^Me thinks you are a spammer

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
haha hook me up and I'll make all your problems go away :D

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Ahh is that how this works? Maybe i'll check em out today. I'm starting to dislike the box I made its rubbing on the fender. May be time for an upgrade :p

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
suuurrre, but in all seriousness I wouldnt mind the CRAB box, mine is starting to annoy me.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts