Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. G6My dear friend has Parkinson's and I'm helping to sell his baby. 2005. G6, 3.9 liter, 4speed auto w/overdrive. Loaded. 66K miles. Gently garaged now for 5yrs. My problem: Can't find ANY comparables for pricing! And Kelley BB & Edmund's say car/model doesn't even exist. Huh?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The convertible was introduced as a 2006 year model.
Thank you. That makes sense. My friend ("cousin-in-law," actually) lives about 15 miles away, and he can't speak much anymore because of Parkinson's, so when I visit there soon, I'll grab his owner's manual and get more familiar with the car. It's in great shape, but a new battery will be the first order of business so I can put some gentle miles on it to check for problems from it being mostly garaged for years. --Mark

·
Registered
165 Posts
Best of luck with it. These are unique and very enjoyable cars and low mileage examples with fully functional retractable roofs are disappearing from the roads. It's just one more example of a car I wish I could have ordered new and maintained from the beginning. Feel free to ask anything and also to search the various archives for subjects you may have interest in. Take care. - Mark

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mark, take a look at this G6 Wikipedia write up. It's a pretty good overview: Pontiac G6 - Wikipedia
Also, search eBay Motors, car and trucks, for "Pontiac G6 convertible". There are usually a few cars there and you'll get and idea what (mostly) dealers are asking for them. Take care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts