Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. I just joined last night and am looking forward to being part of this club. I own a 05 G6 GT and like the car so far, i had a totally custom Sunfire i owned for 12 years and a 02 Dodge Ram that i owned for 6 months but couldnt stand feeding it so i traded them both in for the G6. I was part of the jbody.org but am glad to move on to something new you all seem like a nice group of people.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
We seem like?

looks like our diabolical plan is working Mike....

an 05 GT? WOO HOOOOOOOOOO...thats what I have!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure how to do pics never was but i would love to put up pics of the sunfire cause it was a nice car and was very hard to let go of:(. The quickest way to see it is to go to lyndenautodepot.com and u will see it, its a 96 2dr manta green but ill try to figure this picture thing out so i can put some up of the past and present. Lampoon, u and me will get along great cause i know nothing about this car yet and u seem to have a fairly in depth knowledge of them so im sure we'll be chatting lots cause if u see the Sunfire then u will see what the G6 is in for.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But i will say in my defense the the G wont see such a dramatic change in looks this one will be a little toned down cause i dont want to change the looks to that extent just stuff to make it differant but not tooooo differant.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did it

ok i put some pics of the Sunfire in the pics forum and it worked so ill get some of the G6 today and put em up for all to see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts