Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there is any PA members that would like to get together and do a meet and greet and possible cruise. Message me so we can set up a date and location.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
im in lancaster right now haha! Live in Tennessee but im up here for work!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Possible Meet N Greet after the holidays

Sorry everyone I've been busy lately the ideas you all came up with were good ones. So lets get a couple of more and then we can decide by a vote for ameeting place.

·
Pontiac will return...
3 Posts
Maybe we can get a PA group together this summer

I'm also in Eastern PA (@ route 80 cross to NJ) I'd be up for a weekend meet/cruise with the 6's once summer hits if there is enough interest.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I live in Western PA, off Interstates 80 and 79 and would be up for a cruise in! Anyone putting anything together for the spring or summer?

·
Banned
211 Posts
If this idea isn't dead, I'd be down.

Pittsburgh. 412, baby.

Can drive anywhere on my days off from work/school.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I am looking to meet up with some fellow sixers. I know of one other that was thinking about Grove City Outlet Mall as being a good spot. Anyone else think they can make it there? Maybe an early spring meet?

·
Banned
211 Posts
I am looking to meet up with some fellow sixers. I know of one other that was thinking about Grove City Outlet Mall as being a good spot. Anyone else think they can make it there? Maybe an early spring meet?
That'd be perfect. I need to hit up some stores up there, including the Coach Purse Outlet.. Get a cheap designer bag for my EX GIRLFRIEND. :beer:

I'm new here, but if you'd be interested in meeting me, as I plan on being active - that'd be 100% fine and 100% doable, as long as I didn't have work/school!

Who's gonna go on a cruise with me, and watch me get pulled over? :]

EDIT: If this happens, my room mate wants to come. He does not drive a G6, he drives a 325i, but he loves car meets/rides.. He says since it's debadged, he'll throw some Pontiac stick on decals all over it, and pretend it's a pontiac 325i. LOL

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Great, so we are up to 3 G6s, I am sure we can get some more. We will probably go with either a saturday or sunday in mid/late april, maybe the 23 or 24?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts