Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been a member of this site for a while, and ive come here alot to look to see what people are doing to thier g6's. I also get ideas what to do to mine from here...but i still havent done much! so i was just curious if some of yal could help me out with some things to do to my G6, thanks!

I have a Red 2006 4 Door GT G6

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Painting your calipers is cheap, adding chrome strips to the lower grilles, window tinting is not too expensive, decals/stickers, putting in xenon lights or leds, just some ideas, dont know what you have done so far, any pics?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some things when your starting out. Painting diff parts of the car are cheap and will still look good.

Interior trim pieces. Engine cover.
or smoke your tail lights. Night shades Spray or flyeyes tint there is a thread about on here.
Yea ive been thinking alot about the trim species lately. My car is red, so i would definitley do red. but i just dont really know the whole process of that. Yea i attempted tail lights with overlays....didnt work out so well, but im definitely still doing that eventually.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Painting your calipers is cheap, adding chrome strips to the lower grilles, window tinting is not too expensive, decals/stickers, putting in xenon lights or leds, just some ideas, dont know what you have done so far, any pics?
Hmm yea ive been thinking alot of painting recently. I do have window tint already, and i have a magnaflow exhaust, put some led's in my taillights. i ve been meaning to get an HID conversion kit, but just been really lazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts