Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up. I have been considering a G6 GXP as my next daily driver to replace my 1999 Trans Am. I just reached 88k with it and i feel its time to let her go (had it for 4 years) I was looking at Ford Fusion 3.0, Cobalt SS, G5 Gt but the main car I've wanted is a G6 GXP. SO here i am! Looking forward to learning about the car.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Definitely good to stay in the Pontiac family :)

And knowing how everyone still drools over decade-old F-bodies (including a certain Administrator on here ;)), you should definitely hold out for a premium price on the TA :D

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site, you have a great taste in autos! Good luck on your search. I have had my GTP since new and now have over 100k on it and it still puts a smile on my face everytime I take it for a drive (pretty much every day)!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome folks. I'd love to keep the Trans AM, and i've loved driving it for 4 years but its time to move on to a newer car. The Ta's been amazing but i really want a more comfortable newer ride. Its a 1999 base Trans Am auto, all stock, super clean with a clean title with 88k original miles, im asking around $7500 for it. Hope to sell it and put it as a down payment on the GXP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts