Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up ladies and gents. Names Corey and i got a Red 2006 G6.

Goona probly post some pics soon. didnt do anything fancy to it yet, but not a problem cause i love how it is. Came from a 1991 White Toyota Corrola!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome! Ha, I know how you feel...recently came from a 94 dakota (passed down through the family). And I know what you mean...the 6 is a great looking car! :)

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Hey Corey! Welcome to the site and congrats on your upgrade! These cars are sweet, and of course you will want to mod it to make it YOURS! Have fun!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I came from a 1995 camaro Z28. Its a bg change, but i'm gettin used to it. Gonna take some mods though. Love the style and luxury, just needs a lil bit more top end. Nice cars, no problems yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love my car just the way it is too. I have other things I need to do with my money, but later on down the road I wouldn't mind experimenting a bit with some mods. I suck at working on cars, lol, so I might have to take it into a shop or something if I choose to do anything extra with it.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Holy Thread Revival Batman!!

Actuall there are allot of mods that are very, very simple and can help
to build your confidence to work on cars. Even mechanics started somewhere. ;)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to the club, i also am afraid of working on my car, but even new shoes can give it a different look!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Guess ill hope on the band wagon. Welcome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts