Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm Ash, I have a 2007 Pontiac G6 and I love it!!! Even tho its just a 4cyl I can't complain plenty of room for my 2 yr old daughter. Just cause I'm a MOMMA doesn't mean you can't have a nice ride. Haven't done much to it yet, the windows are blacked out and its been body dropped. Can't decide on what rims and other mods I want to do just yet. I'm from VA. not sure what else to say so any questions feel free to ask. Hope to get tons of great ideas from here. :)

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
most definately will be more pics later today the weather is perfect for a wash and detailing

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome, ask these guys anything and everything and they will point you in the right direction. BUt a few mods that i did that were simple and cheap were debadge (free) and paint some interior peices and your engine and battery cover. Cheap but looks good!

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks had definately thought bout painting any suggestions on the best paint to use. Some buds of mine do alot of that but I want a good quality paint.

·
Registered
92 Posts
go to an auto parts store and ask if they have the high end automotive spray paint, they dont wear or chip as bad and high heat resistant so you can paint your engine cover too. get primer, your paint color and a good clear coat. Mine look pretty good :) :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Also check out www.gwdecals.com

They have badge overlays, decals and such if you want to throw a custom look to your G6. Basically have every color, regular and mettalic, chrome, reflective, you name it. Change the color on the inside of your Darts and stuff.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Ohhh what did you order?

Ohh and if your looking for something to maybe tint your tail lights, check this stuff out...

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/

This stuff comes with everything you need to tint, ill show you the video of what it is and how it works. Its from Europe and is only like 20 bucks, i ordered mine a few days ago actually...

http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/index.php?p=video

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I ordered the black overlays for the arrowheads and the door sill inlay decals. And seen the thread on that stuff, looks really good and seems easy as pie to put on and I have definately been considering it so that will probably be next. I debadged her yesterday checking into some lights and trying to decide on what shade of red paint I want. I have gotten so many ideas from here. I just hope my husbands wallet can handle it, thats why I'm startin small lol Checkin on rims right now!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts