Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up, a happy owner of an ‘09 G6 GT, just bought as a 1owner car. Beautiful shape, no rust at all, no dents. Charcoal Grey exterior, with Black Leather interior. Fully loaded package, including Monsoon Audio package( 6 CD player ). 102,000 klms (63,00 miles), 3.5 engine, 4 speed auto with “tiptronic” manual shift. 4 Door Sedan, Chrome 225-50-17 Rims and tires.
Fantastic handling, good mileage ( had an Impala with the same motor/transmission)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Forgot to mention, I’m up in Canada, just outside Montreal, Quebec in a suburb called Châteauguay. Got the Saint Lawrence River 5 minutes away. Yeah, I’m stoked to get working on my “baby”, but I’m pretty happy with the way she sits now. Just some cosmetic stuff( window tinting, seat covers: leather is a bit worn, getting some extra driving lights :led’s). A very nice highway driver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where and how can I do that? Oh, just installed a Performance Chip about 5 weeks ago and boy, maybe it’s my optimism, but I’m sure the car’s got a good few ponies more and I know that there’s more torque off the line. Next step- Cold Air Intake, maybe 10% more in power, so hoping it gets up around 250-260 HP.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congrats! sounds just like the 08 model we recently added to our "stable" here south of Buffalo, NY(rust belt area). Car came from Rochester,NY and only has minor surface rust near the lower rear rockers. Came equipped like yours, but in deep blue with sunroof, cream leather int., and 18" wheels. NOT looking to tweak the motor on ours as this will be the wife's daily driver.
Enjoy your ride! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts