Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! I'm joining this forum in hopes of getting answers to DIY maintenance and mods on my 2008 G6 and answer questions based on my experience with this car. I'm a business traveler averaging 30-35,000 miles per year and I'm hoping that with the proper TLC this car will last long enough to give it to my 8 year old when she turns 16. Until I replaced the rear brake pads last weekend, the only thing I've had to do to this car is get the oil changed and rotated the tires. There are just over 44,000 miles on the car now and I'm due for for an oil change & tire rotation that I'd like to do myself and I'll be searching this forum for tips / tricks. Thanks in advance to those out there that will be helping me in the future!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Welcome but are you sure you'll want your daughter driving around in a 300,000 mile car, carefully maintained & gentle highway miles though they may be?
Those are the the thoughts of the father of an 8 year old...
When my 9yr old is old enough to drive she for darn sure won't be driving a new car! That's for DADDY'O!:D
She can have the Pinto.

Oh yeah, WELCOME!

·
Registered
470 Posts
By the time my daughter is old enough to drive, cars will be heavily taxed, taxi's will be costly, public transit will be strictly electric, and she'll be taking the bus! My wife's just learning to drive now, and she's 27.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts