Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
Check your Blinker Fluid, That would be my guess. lol :)

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Are you guys sure it's not the muffler bearings? I have to repack mine about every 10k. Make sure you changed out the summer air in her tires that can cause all kinds of issues! Or maybe she just needs a few tissues?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
already searched out what i needed, thanks. are the majority of this forum's members morons like the rest of the guys who wasted my time with their replies?
No we are just lighthearted with people who only come here wanting us to fix their problems. This is not a service department. It is a forum for G6 enthusiasts. Sure allot of us have acquired allot of info on the cars and can pass it on but that was all you are here for and you made it obvious.

Soooo dont let the door hit you on your way out. ;)

Ooops....Looks like one of the Mods banned ya. Oh well...he wont see my reply. bummer.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Not so much that he was only on here to get a problem solved - I have no issue with that. It was the vague wording and the 'tude that prompted my less than helpful replies ;) Ah well, at least he got his answer before teh bannination :banned:

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I figured to stop before the drama began. Oh well, less trash to clean up now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Drama's always fun, even more so on video. I love it when people are so vague with a question that they get ticked off when they don't get a response on the matter, when they didn't explain what the problem was in the first place.

When I retired my service station and decided to take up shooting, I nicknamed my Beretta "Customer Service".

1 - 17 of 17 Posts