Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I'm Ash, I have a 2007 Pontiac G6 and I love it!!! Even tho its just a 4cyl I can't complain plenty of room for my 2 yr old daughter. Just cause I'm a MOMMA doesn't mean you can't have a nice ride. Haven't done much to it yet, the windows are blacked out and its been body dropped. Can't decide on what rims and other mods I want to do just yet. I'm from VA. not sure what else to say so any questions feel free to ask. Hope to get tons of great ideas from here. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey welcome you could get some pics up to start. There alot of little stuff you could do to help go with what you looking to do.
i just posted some pics in the photo gallery 07 black g6 shes kinda a plain jane but i love her just the same lol

·
Procrastinator
67 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Car looks real nice. If you aren't sure if you want to make any cosmetic changes, you could always look into the performance side. Intakes are pretty cheap, around $150. If you want some ideas, look at Lampoon's car, he has spent some time in his and done several mods. Daniel also has a good list. I look at both of their cars for ideas for what I want with mine. Sadly, I still haven't really done much, but I have started a car fund for mods.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

·
IT'S BAD ASS IN BLACK!!!!
135 Posts

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcomes, the compliments, and the advice. And I most definately stay stocked up on all the essential supplies, I'm a firm believer that BLACK cars are the hardest to keep clean but I love it. I've browsed the members photos and wow I've got so many ideas!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts