Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I should probably drop in and say a Hello to all the members here at G6OC. I purchased a 2005 G6 Sedan a few months back, and I thought it would be nice if I had a forum that I could go to, to get advice and information on various issues. So far it's been great! I see a lot of knowledgeable people on here, hopefully I'll be able to put that great amount of knowledge to good use.

I have swapped 6 cars in the last 18 months, but I think I've finally found the one I want to keep. I plan on putting some good money into this G6 to make it unique. So far I've just done rims and a sound system, but I plan on so much more, and hopefully this website will be helpful!

It was nice to meet you guys, I guess I'll see you around in the forums.

-Red

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums! An audio swap eh?? Care to share what you've done with your audio?

I see you got 2 12" MTX subs. What amp are you runnin?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My audio is basically all stock. I have the 6 Disc in dash changer. The prevous owner had an XM radio wired in, and he also had all the hookups for a system in the trunk wired in. I was pleased to find this out after I bought the car. I bought a pair of MTX Audio 12" Subs off craigslist, along with an MTX amp, but I have no idea what wattage the amp is running. I can say this though, with the amp turned about maybe 1/4 of a turn around, the bass is too much. So it must be something powerful.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Sweet deal man.

You have to love the thump of the bass, even if the guy next to you doesn't. Ha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts