Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Heyyy

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Lampoon 
#1 ·
Hey y'all! My name is Devon and I purchased a used 2008 G6 last year. I am super happy to be back inside a pontiac! My last was a 2001 grand am with similar 2.4 dohc and interior. I am pleased to say not much has changed although it appears more modern, it is only a base model. :) I snagged it for 4950 @92000 and the only dash lights that came on after driving it were tpms and svc airbag[emoji14]although my gase was roughly 30mpg with the 5spd, my g6 only has a 4spd apparently... so the mileage is a lil subpar~25. Still, its like driving in a time machine! I missed my twin cam! :D
I suppose now, I will end my intro like I assume everyone else mostly does with a simple help me lol
I am so confused on this blue button near the dimmer. It seems aftermarket like and when I purchsed new key and fobs, guy was like I cant get your remote start to work... 8) I jumped. It was far too base for that! No cruise control mind you(the more I set myself up for disappointment, the more enlightened I become as an end result lol).

So, with that being said I fussed around. The only problem with any fuses was a transmission pump" I believe it said. It was missing. Now when i mess with the clear button as I have before, it actually lights up blue! In an attempt to keep the peace with my neighbors I havent played too much. I can get it to stay lit, blink once every two seconds, or blink twice every two. It will do this for maybe ten seconds before activating what I believe is an a.m. horn. Two short chirps and it stops blinking. Otherwise the light stays on after shutting off and locking the car.
Any help or direction is super and I apologize for the crude intro. :) drive safe! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Ford fiesta
Remote control Car alarm Technology Electronic device Auto part

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.