Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a new G6 Coupe GTP as a early Birthday Present. It been kinda crappy weather out or else i would have already put up some pictures of my car but it is white with the extra wheels and that kind of stuff. It is so much better then my Vibe i had wow.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Wow, I never get presents like that! :) Congrats and enjoy.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all for your warm welcome. I finally took some pictures of my g6 yesterday and i will post them in the ride section of the forums. It is nice to have a car with a little power compared to my last car a Pontiac Vibe AWD.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've heard those AWD Vibes are just dogs. I think they had, what, 123 HP?

Good cars, from what I've been told, but I dont think I could handle that little.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
There basically like little tanks in the winter time with some studded tires it is possible to get stuck but it is a little hard since I have never had anything happen on ice or snow. The closest thing that I have come to crashing my vibe was when I was going down a dirt hill at 35mph when the speed limit was 40, and I came around a corner and a tractor was going maybe 10mph at most and I hit the brakes and went around him. Even then tho I lost no traction, and I had some goodyear tires not sure which but I had all season good years on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts