Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced my leased Cavalier (my commuter) with a 2006 G6 V6 (my dream) last year December. :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome to the club! Great stuff! :D And hell, even the 4-cylender G6 eats Camry and Accord 4-cyls for lunch. Did you have factory order to get ABS on your car? For whatever reason, not many dealers are ordering G6/G6 V6 with ABS from what I have found. At least not in Calgary. I couldn't find a 4-cyl with ABS so I ordered in October, pretty similar to yours except power pedals and the 6-disk stacker instead of the sunroof (wish I did have the sunroof!). And 4-cyl of course hehehe!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
built4drivers said:
Welcome to the club! Great stuff! :D And hell, even the 4-cylender G6 eats Camry and Accord 4-cyls for lunch. Did you have factory order to get ABS on your car? For whatever reason, not many dealers are ordering G6/G6 V6 with ABS from what I have found. At least not in Calgary. I couldn't find a 4-cyl with ABS so I ordered in October, pretty similar to yours except power pedals and the 6-disk stacker instead of the sunroof (wish I did have the sunroof!). And 4-cyl of course hehehe!
I think they did a dealer trade. At first I wanted a 4 banger, they located one for me, but there were some problems with my financing. They lost the car, and upgraded me to a V6 at a discount.

My car actually came from a dealer half a block away from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts