Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone ! I'm DelHuge ! I actually own a 2006 Chevy Malibu Maxx SS with automatic transmission. I choose the G6 owner club forum because one, I found answers to most of my questions about my car (Since it is a sister of the Pontiac G6 GT-P) and two, besause I am looking at the moment for a 2006 G6 GT-P with manual transmission. And I still have questions for you ! :)

Edit : I forgot to say that english is not my first language, so I might make some mistakes and have some difficulties to understand what you write.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone ! I'm DelHuge ! I actually own a 2006 Chevy Malibu Maxx SS with automatic transmission. I choose the G6 owner club forum because one, I found answers to most of my questions about my car (Since it is a sister of the Pontiac G6 GT-P) and two, besause I am looking at the moment for a 2006 G6 GT-P with manual transmission. And I still have questions for you ! :)

Edit : I forgot to say that english is not my first language, so I might make some mistakes and have some difficulties to understand what you write.

:eek:My wife is actually selling her 2006 6spd, GTP coupe.:D heres the link....
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/4392278887.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts