Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeings all,

I'm a long time Pontiac owner with a `79 Firebird, `99 Trans AM and the recently purchased `07 G6. I got the G6 for only 1600.00 and I think it's because of the high mileage: 280k, which is still a far cry from my TA which has 360k and is my daily driver.
I've had it several months and haven't driven it until this week as my TA is on jack stands (I'm redoing my front end).

All I can say is that I am very please with this vehicle. I purchased it for my daughter who is learning to drive. I've been pleasantly surprised.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. But what trim G6 did you get(coupe, convert, sedan) and what motor?
Yes I have to admit that our recently acquired 08 gt sedan is quite nice, and bought for the wife who LOVES it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum. But what trim G6 did you get(coupe, convert, sedan) and what motor?
Yes I have to admit that our recently acquired 08 gt sedan is quite nice, and bought for the wife who LOVES it!
Thanks. It's a sedan and has the 3.5L V6.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The title shows that it's an SE. This car was very well taken care of. There are a few minor things. I'm going to need to replace brakes and rotors as it's got some pulsating brakes. It's also going to need (shocks or struts).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The title shows that it's an SE. This car was very well taken care of. There are a few minor things. I'm going to need to replace brakes and rotors as it's got some pulsating brakes. It's also going to need (shocks or struts).
Oh ... and the interior door lock switch doesn't work as well as the outside mirror motors. I haven't check the fuses yet. The schematic shows that it's a 2A fuse for those circuits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts