Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok So I plan on installing HIDs in my red 2009 gt....I have decided to go with 5000k because it is pure white. My questions are, I want to replace all of my lights hi low and fogs....I know I would get the low and fogs in 35 watt but should I get the hi's in 55 to make em brighter? also the bulb sizes are h11 for lows and fogs and h9 for highs right? One final thing when u install the bulb u have to aim them right? they jus dont pop in thats it? If you do have to aim them is there a method or standard to go by? any tips would be appreciated thanks oh and I am planning on getting this kit from ddm http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-HID-Kit-Slim-Ballast-35W-or-55W

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One quick thing can someone explain what the dust cap is? Is it something if i dont get a good seal around the hole that I drill that can cause condensation in my headlight? Thanks i jus want to make sure that I do it right

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok thanks man...thats what i thought it was just making sure and I am going to def do the silicone because I hate when headlights get condensation in them it looks so crappy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.