Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my car for three weeks before I noticed the little coin tray under the fog/dimmer/pedal buttons. Thought to myself "What a cool place to hide something" Why not some switches b*tches. Pulled the tray out, drilled some squares in the back and popped them in. Great place to put a switch if you don't want to tear into your dash. Very James Bond;) Went with red led switches to match the rest of the interior dash lights. And if you were wondering... one is for the fender machine guns. The middle one shoots the oil slick from the rear. and the third (since it is a convertible) is the ejector seat. Kidding. Seriously tho. One is wired to LEDs under the seats (red again). The other two I am looking for suggestions for. Any other cool stuff I can run from a toggle? Thoughts? Suggestion?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
I have my fosgate remote gain control hooked up in there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
21 Posts
it actually took me a few weeks to notice it too lmao. when i put subs in my 05 i think it would be cool to put the bass boost knob in there

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
looks pretty awesome, too bad i dont have anything that needs switches.... i gotta put in some LEDs now so i can utilize that spot lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts