Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased 2 hid kits from ddm tuning.
1-h11 6000k for low
1-h11 300k for fogs.
I see that you can use h11 bulbs for the fogs but my question is will it work? and will i have to switch connectors.
i also bought the dual in dual out relay since im going to be running 2 kits. Thoughts on that. Thank you

·
Registered
392 Posts
Can't help you with the fog light question. But I've been running HID lows since nov and fogs for about 3 weeks and don't have a relay for either. I've had no problems so far. But since you already paid for the relay you might as well use it anyways, would only benefit you.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
you'd need 2 relays for 2 kits. the dual in dual out is for a single kit only. the whole kit is plug and plug for both the fogs and headlights. you simply plug the connectors in the proper way and your good to go. easiest installation i've ever done. and yes your fogs will work.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i dont have fogs on my 6 :( but i am running the relay on my lows. Since the fogs are projector housings however, they will produce a different color output than the halogen low beam housings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.