Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , i have a 2007 pontiac g6 4 cyl & my radiator had a crack in it a couple weeks ago , we ordered a new one and replaced it. My dad noticed my throttle body was filthy so he cleaned it for me. Now my car is idling at 2000 rpms with just being in park. When i try and shift gears it makes a big clunking noise like my transmission is about to just fall out. So my brother looked up on here the relearning procedure which we did and its still idling at 2000. We replaced one hose cause it had a crack in it and we thought it was a vacuum leak . But its still doing it. Any suggestions on what else i should do ? Im scared to drive it cause i dont want to tear up the transmission with it going in and out of gear so hard . It has about 146,000 miles on it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo. I have this exact problem right now. Got my radiator replaced and it will barely drive. The guy who changed it lost some tranny fluid and i put some in but it didn't seem to help. I got him to pull some codes and I got the following ones:
P0011-Camshaft Position “A” – Timing Over Advanced -or- System Performance (Bank 1)
P0121-Throttle Pedal Position Sensor Switch (TPS) A Circuit Range Performance Problem
P1516-Throttle Actuator Control Module Throttle Actuator Position Performance

I haven't figured anything else out bc this just happened today. If you figure it out let me know. Hope i helped.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts