Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my name is Emma. I have a 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP sedan, I have had the car for a couple months and absolutely love it! It does great as a DD, but it has enough power to keep me happy. My boyfriend has a BMW M3, and my car feels like it has the same kind of get up the M does. Here are the pics, (not very good as the car is dirty). If anyone knows if i can somehow get the same hood with the hood scopes on my sedan, as the GXP version coupe does I would really appreciate it! :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! i love it too, i really liked the fiberglass hood with the funtional Ram-Air. Where did you get the carbon fiber pontiac symbols?

·
Registered
69 Posts
does the side-skirt on this GXP fit on a 08 GT sedan? lol :p If so, what is the gm part #? Little help please my fellow 6ers^_^

oh yes, and welcome!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,355 Posts
hhhmmmmmmmm.....
I think i read where the side skirts require another part to mount them to.
Not sure about fitment....I think so? lol

The side skirts are
25925985 right sedan, coupe
25925986 left sedan, coupe
25925987 right conv.
25925988 left conv.

***add usual diclaimer here*** lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
hhhmmmmmmmm.....
I think i read where the side skirts require another part to mount them to.
Not sure about fitment....I think so? lol

The side skirts are
25925985 right sedan, coupe
25925986 left sedan, coupe
25925987 right conv.
25925988 left conv.

***add usual diclaimer here*** lol
hellz yeah thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the compliments guys :D! I dont know whether my side skirts would fit on your car, i know you need different mounts for bumper (well, the mechanic did anyway) so im not sure. I did find a website where they sold complete body kits that kind of look like mine. I will be updating pics this weekend, as I bought my first clay bar lol. So it should look 10X better than in the old pics :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello:) My name is Stephanie. I am in the process of buying a 2008 G6 coupe. I was just going to see if there has been any problems with these kind of cars? And what is the lug pattern for them ?

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello:) My name is Stephanie. I am in the process of buying a 2008 G6 coupe. I was just going to see if there has been any problems with these kind of cars? And what is the lug pattern for them ?

Thanks
When it comes to common problems, No. I can't think of any. Had my car for a year now, it runs and drives like I just got it yesterday.

bolt pattern is 5-110.

try using the "search" forums link before asking questions, can save you lots of time!

·
5,355 Posts
What kinda job elliminates nails? lol

·
5,355 Posts
Studs are cute.....the ones going through the middle just reminds me of cavemen.

lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts