Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUY it!!!
I'm thinking about it. lol. Of course I would paint it the right color.

The only thing is that I loose my windshield washer sprayer things. lol what ever there called. is there anyway to move them somewhere else? Cause living in Kansas especially during the winter, I use those things a lot.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm thinking about it. lol. Of course I would paint it the right color.

The only thing is that I loose my windshield washer sprayer things. lol what ever there called. is there anyway to move them somewhere else? Cause living in Kansas especially during the winter, I use those things a lot.
You might have to make your own holes.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Yeah, I thought about that. Is there any way you could move them to be mounted on the whipper blades. Like you know, some cars it just sprays out from the whipper blades.
You probably could. Its not impossible. Just be creative lol. You might need some more tubing so you have enough tube to carry fluid to the sprayers if the sprayers are mounted on the wipers.

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You probably could. Its not impossible. Just be creative lol. You might need some more tubing so you have enough tube to carry fluid to the sprayers if the sprayers are mounted on the wipers.
Awesome! And even with shipping its still about $40 cheaper than the non-functional GM hood.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Cheaper is good and so is custom work! Hey, if you get those fluid sprayers done on the wipers i may ask for directions on how to do it lol.

·
GXP Owner!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheaper is good and so is custom work! Hey, if you get those fluid sprayers done on the wipers i may ask for directions on how to do it lol.
Yeah I'll definitely let you know what I do to the sprayers. Cause I'd rather move them than make new holes.

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
look at Buick regals for the sprayer ideas. my buddy has one and his are like on the wiper arm. just an idea

·
Registered
346 Posts
Maan, that looks killer! I wish it was functional... would be so nice.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
It is functional. It functions to cool down the engine bay.
Not my cup of tea though....I'd rather have a ram air function....
OH WAIT..... I ALREADY HAVE THAT!! WWOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
haha pooners.
Looks real good though, flows well with the GXP grille.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Never heard of em', what are you looking at purchasing?

·
Registered
346 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.