Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, will get as soon as needs an air filter!
Not much on power, but will be the last filter I will have to buy!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hambone said:
Thanks, will get as soon as needs an air filter!
Not much on power, but will be the last filter I will have to buy!
Yeah and you should enjoy that part of it never having to buy a new one. And it is so easy to clean as well. Just remember to clean them after you are done driving for the day because they need to to dry overnight. Then the next morning put it back in.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hambone said:
" fix all the mistakes they made"

Okay, lets have it, what mistakes and who is they?
I think "mistakes" meaning, this car is going to be a real B*TCH when it comes to any kind of power mods. Even the cheap do it yourself ones won't work, like a K&N panel filter and cutting the front bottom section of the airbox out when the G6 feeds from a small hole through the fender well. Another is a resistor in the IAT sensor plug, can't do it on the G6. Anyone try to remove their MAF screens yet? You can't do that either. Even the muffler design is a pain in the azz for a do it yourselfer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Explr1 said:
I think "mistakes" meaning, this car is going to be a real B*TCH when it comes to any kind of power mods. Even the cheap do it yourself ones won't work, like a K&N panel filter and cutting the front bottom section of the airbox out when the G6 feeds from a small hole through the fender well. Another is a resistor in the IAT sensor plug, can't do it on the G6. Anyone try to remove their MAF screens yet? You can't do that either. Even the muffler design is a pain in the azz for a do it yourselfer.
You got it.

That horrible intake design alone is priceless.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Explr1 said:
Leave your damn MAF screen and IAT sensor. No point is touching them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts