Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have scoured apparently every page, and EDIT OPTIONS type of page, but can't seem to figure this out !:cool:

Thanks to anyone who replies !!
:cool:

:beer:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
You could PM the adminastrator.
Are you leaving us?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,355 Posts
I just replied to get thanks....:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Lampoon ... lol

"THANKS" Lampoon!

Didn't think you would get that, didcha?!

Well, you made me laugh at least .. lol .. I guess I forgot a word or to there ...

"Thanks to anyone who replies WITH a HOW TO !!"

Yes, I am trying to leave the group, and just to delete a bunch of unused accounts ... !

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
There are a few ways to delete your account, I could ban you:banned:, but that would prevent you from visiting the site at all. I could send the adminastrator a PM and they may delete the account but that's up to them.
I'll look around to see what I can do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are a few ways to delete your account, I could ban you:banned:, but that would prevent you from visiting the site at all. I could send the adminastrator a PM and they may delete the account but that's up to them.
I'll look around to see what I can do.
FWIW General rule of thumb we (as a mod elsewhere in autoforum fiefdom) follow on other boards is accounts go on forever, never deleted - except spammers. Deleting an account messes up posts that are in response to others and leaves open the possibility of a re-use of the user name on th edeleted account (if completely deleted). That's also why there usually is a time limit on editing or deletion of posts by one's self.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
FWIW General rule of thumb we (as a mod elsewhere in autoforum fiefdom) follow on other boards is accounts go on forever, never deleted - except spammers. Deleting an account messes up posts that are in response to others and leaves open the possibility of a re-use of the user name on th edeleted account (if completely deleted). That's also why there usually is a time limit on editing or deletion of posts by one's self.
I agree, however his first post was this one. Like I said, I agree. We at times do not ban spammers but give them the option to be registered venders. I think this case may be one of the exceptions to the rule. Anyway 'Administration" will make the call.
:cool:Thanks for the feedback Chief!:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Profile Delete Request

Hi G6 Team!

Similar to the other user who started this thread, I'm cleaning through unused profiles and accounts- trying to reduce my 'online footprint' as crazy as that might seem :nerd: If possible, could I have my account/profile completely deleted? I don't believe I participated much with the forums when I initially joined, so the conversation threads shouldn't be affected with my removal. I also completely understand that deleting me means my username would be up for grabs, Im just trying to do some online cleanup is all.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts